Learning Target: I can distinguish the difference between an element, compound and mixture.
Use the following sources to distinguish the difference between an element compound and mixture!
- Glencoe Science: Match valence elecrons & lewis dot structures.
- Glencoe Science – Virtual Lab: How can a molecular model be built?
- Glencoe Science – Interactive Tutor: Combining Atoms & Molecules Matching
- Glencoe Science – Concentration Game: Chemical Bonds & Atomic Structure
- DragonFly TV’s Nanobots: Practice opposite charges – ionic bonds!!!
By end of class reflect on what you learned here: